top of page

Auto Accidents And Insurance Claims

If you have been injured in a car or other motor vehicle accident, your first inclination may be to contact your insurance carrier. However, your insurance company has a vested interest in paying you as little as possible to settle your claim. You want to contact an experienced attorney whose only interest is getting you full and fair compensation for your losses.

Attorneys To Help You Collect Full And Fair Compensation

At Romano Law, in Southfield, our attorneys will always provide you with our best efforts and advice, based on our extensive knowledge and experience. However, we will always consider you the boss and strive to meet your needs.


To set up a free initial consultation, contact our office or call us toll-free at 888-479-0605.

When You Have Been Injured In A Motor Vehicle Accident

We aggressively protect the rights of people who have been injured in car, truck, motorcycle or pedestrian accidents. We will work closely with you to make certain that all proper claims are filed with your insurance company, that you get the medical treatment you need, and that all evidence is documented and preserved, including pictures of your car.

We handle a broad range of car and motor vehicle accident claims, including:

  • PIP or first party claims: PIP (personal injury protection) claims are the benefits you are entitled to receive from your insurance carrier because of the premiums you have paid. These benefits include lifelong medical, wage loss, maid services and other incidental expenses, regardless of fault.

  • Third party claims: You can also sue any negligent party for damages, including pain and suffering, as well as any economic loss not covered by your insurance policy.

  • Uninsured and underinsured motorist claims: If you were injured in a hit and run, or if the party who caused your injury either has no insurance or does not have enough insurance to cover your losses, we can help you recover from your own insurance company (with some limitations).

  • Property damage claims: Generally, you are responsible for all damage to your own car. Regardless if the other party is insured or uninsured, you may be able to recover damages to cover some or all of your loss.

We handle all car accident claims on a contingent fee basis. We will only charge attorney fees if we are able to recover money for your injuries.

Contact Us

To set up a free initial consultation, contact us or call us toll-free at 248-750-0270 to schedule an appointment. Our offices are open weekdays from 9 am until 5 pm, but we answer our phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.


We are conveniently located with easy access from all major freeways in the Detroit area. Ample free parking is available nearby. We provide Spanish interpreters upon request.

bottom of page